Monday, May 22, 2006

Selena's New Do (Cut in Germany!)


This entry is not really something that I miss but rather something good to share with everyone.

So I finally got up the nerve to get my hair cut here. Luckily our Freundin (friend) Yanti was nice enough to take the time to go with me. Well she did more than that she made the appointment for me as well.

I took some photos borrowed from the internet to show the stylist. I asked for her opinion and she thought this one was the best. It is a good length for right now, a sort of transitional length. When we go back for our trip I will get it cut shorter. Of course by none other than Bridgett herself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks good and very German!

Anonymous said...

Like your new 'do.....looking forward to seeing it in person!

Anonymous said...

Ijust saw this -- a few days behind. Very Cute of course!