Sunday, August 20, 2006

The (only) Nine Things I Will Miss about Germany

[A special guest contribution by Jason]
(in no particular order)
  • The Erlangen Sharks - My Team for Life!
  • My Colleagues at Work - They make work fun.
  • Lots of Places to Visit - Germany is a central location in Europe to call home.

  • Hot Lunches at Work - Something good for 3 or 4 Euros a day.
  • Sundays are for Family - With everything closed, it makes Sunday a day to enjoy lazing around with your family.
  • Meat Sticks - Delicious!
  • Being Able to Bike to Work - No more 45 minute commute!
  • Breakfast Drinks - I have one every workday for breakfast.
  • Playmobil - For my kids to enjoy (that's my story and I'm sticking to it).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you get back into the new house you will have to make a playmobile play set in the back yard.