Thursday, August 17, 2006

I Survived the Heat


So it has been awhile since my last post. It was actually to hot to sit at the computer long enough to write a post. But now all of that has changed.
I truly miss A/C (air conditioning). I felt as though I were in a third world country. I had never had a Summer in my life without A/C. I would go to bed sweating and wake up sweating. We had floor fans in every room and would move some from room to room depending on how hot it got.
I would definitely take the hot weather at home than have had two months of heat without A/C.
I am however not missing the weather at home now. It is now real Fall weather here the highs have now been in the mid to low 70's. Now that is my kind of weather.
So I can now say that I will miss the Fall and Winter weather here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here in Atlanta its still hot, even with airconditioning