Thursday, August 17, 2006

My New Eyewear


So for those of you who new me you know I love glasses. And if you did not know this I do and I now own nine pairs of them.
I wanted to get something really different for me and something really cool. So I went with a friend of our, she is German so she helped with any questions and she has good eyewear sense as well. The craziest thing about the whole experience was the cost for lens alone mine were the cheapest with glare coating at 36 Euros a lens(46.17 Dollars). I could not believe I could have gotten thin lens with everything on them for like 136 Euros a lens.
So anyways here are my new glasses and I think they are pretty dare European of me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your German glasses.....your face makes them look good!!

Anonymous said...

How many pair!

Anonymous said...

How many pair!