Sunday, July 02, 2006

My Trip Home (places and food)





So I have written in previous post about stores I miss and the Mall. Well, the mall was my first place I went to. It was great and I got a Starbucks there too. Two birds with one stone I would say. Then the next trip was to Target. That was great. I felt like I was really at home. I got a small drink (ice and free refills) and small popcorn for only $1.06, what a great deal. Than last but not least I made several trips to Wal-Mart and Kroger. Those places were equally satisfying and enjoyable.

I did some shopping but mostly stocking up on things to bring back. Things like muffin mix, macaroni and cheese, pacifiers and coffee creamer. Just to name a few items.

Being able to go to these places was great. Being able to go to these places seven days a week and until nine o'clock at least was the best.

So food and drinks the next thing I missed. I had doughnuts from Krispy Kreme, Drinks with a lot of ice from Quicktrip, coffee drinks from Starbucks, bean tacos from Taco Bell, Pizza from Pizza Hut and Papa John's and Chinese from P.F. Chang's. I was full and happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those donuts are making me hungry.