Sunday, July 02, 2006

My Trip Home (Family)




So recently I was able to see, do and hear the things I miss. I had a great trip home back to Georgia.
The best was not too much had changed since February when we last were there. Life however had gone on without me. I think that is something I really miss. Life is going on with out me; I wish I had a pause button for everything back home. I am glad that my friends and family are pretty set in their ways so that no one makes huge changes in their lives.

The hardest part is the change on my side. The children growing and miss out on their family and friends of the family. Carter (my son) will not really know who anyone is by the time we return. Oh sure we will show him pictures and talk have baby calls on the phone, but nothing is the same as seeing the real people. I mean he want be held or played with by anyone back home until he is about 18 months of age. That makes me truly sad. Everyone misses him talking, laughing, crawling and walking. I know everyone will want to make up for lost time when we return for good. He will get to know everyone really well and fast.

So everybody give yourselves a hug and hug the ones you love. Mom, you know you and Morgan have to come in April.

No comments: